Why can’t I add items to my cart?
- You have missed the ordering deadline. Click “Get Notified” so we may email you our new menu as a reminder to order
- We have sold out of the meal you have selected, each meal has a limited quantity made
When is my order due by?
- Orders for MONDAY are due by 9 pm Friday
What time will my meals be ready if I selected pick up?
- Fit4You: 9am
- Muscle Inc: Approx 11am
- Pro Flexx: Approx 12pm
What times will be meals be delivered if I selected “Delivery”?
- Deliveries are made between 10am-4pm, we ask someone be present to receive delivery. Deliveries are based on our drivers route and subject to traffic. If you will not be home to receive the meals, we ask that instructions be provided with a cooler and ice.
- Honolulu/Pearl City / Hawaii kai – 10-2
- Kaneohe/Kailua – 2-4
Will I receive a confirmation when my meals are delivered to my pick up location?
No, we do not send a confirmation when meals are dropped off. Approximate delivery times are listed above.
I am missing a meal with my delivery?
- We are so sorry for the inconvenience, send us a note and we will make it right or issue you a refund.
Why can’t I select delivery at checkout?
- You may be out of our delivery area. Please contact us directly if your delivery area is unavailable for special arrangements and revised fee.
How long are my meals good for?
- We recommend meals be consumed within 4-5 days of receiving them.
- Bulk chicken/sweet potato can be kept up to 10 days refrigerated in the sealed packages.
How long do I reheat my food?
- The containers provided are microwave safe. Microwave strengths vary we suggest to start with 1 minute and proceed with 30 sec. increments until you have reached your desired temperature.
- Protein / Starch / Vegetables reheat at different times/temperatures
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfishor eggs may increased your risk of food borne illness.
- All proper cooking temperatures are met in preparation, meals are prepared with reheating in mind
I have allergies, is there a list of ingredients available?
- Yes all ingredients are available upon request, please inquire prior to ordering. Description does not include all ingredients.